Saturday 15 October 2011

Birthday Month!

So as the title suggests October is birthday month in my house, 3/5ths of my family have an October birthday... including me! So my mum was first on the 2nd, being the fabulous daughter that I am (wink, wink!) I was up all night making her some yummy strawberry cupcakes, if i do say so myself.


Okay so they tasted alot better than they looked, not entirely my fault I didn't have those cupcake holder things that give them their shape but then again I guess I should have have bought them... oh well. I got the recipe from here and I will be definately trying this again. (their supposed to say HAPPY B'DAY MUM, i know not the easiest thing to read)
 
As it was a Sunday there was ALOT of foot traffic coming through the door, and being the only child in the house they were all looking to me for 'service'. Really, I could only hide out in the toilet with my laptop for so long before my mum sniffed me out. All in all it was a good day, despite the fact I spent most of it in the kitchen.


x x x
Ose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook!

Tweet this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...